Sure we write code and bend pixels, but what we really deliver is success.
Sometimes the software you need to run your business comes in a box. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the software in the box does 90% of what you need it to. That's where we come in. While writing code may be our specialty, delivering a positive, measurable impact or success as some may call it is what we do. Over 50% of software projects fail. We don't contribute to that number.
There are many reasons that we have become good at delivering success.
- That's the first question we ask you. In order to be successful with a project, you must understand the problem, as well as what it will take to be successful in solving that problem.
- We work at understanding the problem completely. This includes the context of the problem you are trying to solve. You may tell us you need to boil water. If we stopped there as most companies do, we could come back with a pot, only for you to tell us that you have no stove. You only have a sink. In that case we could hook up a heater under your sink instead. By asking lots of questions about what you are trying to do, we can understand more about the contstraints that we will be working under to deliver the right answer to the problem.
- We focus on simple. Bells and whistles only complicate things...for everyone.
- We have the smallest amount of overhead a company like ours can have. Go take a look at the management pages on our competitors' websites. Go step foot in their offices. It spells expensive. Some of those things may seem impressive on the surface, but they do nothing to enhance the probability of your project's success. With us you work directly with the experts instead of having layers of management in between the rubber and the road. Would you rather pay for expertise or expensive real estate and fancy suits?
- We don't consider our deliverable to be pixels and code, we think of it as success.
Over the past few years we have had an opportunity to work on some really cool projects. Here are a few of them.
- We have built an enterprise e-commerce platform for one of the most respected brands in the world.
- We have converted credit card statements from text to braille, allowing our client to properly allocate their workforce to other areas of the business that needed it more.
- We have saved a client 40 hours of labor within the first week of implementing our software, and it was so simple we didn't even have to train them on it. Since then they have saved even more time on a weekly basis, earning an ROI within months of implementation.
- We built a property inspection system that allowed our client to go from spending 2 hours of time producing a report to just a few minutes
- We built an iphone application for Basecamp, one of the world's most popular project management systems.
What can we do for you?